Fresh Water Tank
Available in different sizes and is the perfect accessory for office trailers, food service trailers, tool cribs, lunch rooms, portable showers, sinks and fresh-water flush portable toilets.
Wherever people work water is delivered on demand by a on-demand electrical pump. Designed to operate on regular household current, the circuits are protected by GFCI and a low-water electrical shut-off.
Easy to Install, Service, Clean and Transport
- The dimensions, 60" high by 23" wide are designed to fit inside even the smallest closet.
- It can be plumbed to fill from outside the trailer.
- When it is time to empty and remove it, water quickly drains through its 1" valve.
- The tank is semi-transparent, so that customers or service personnel can tell at a glance how much water is left.
250/300 Gallon Waste Holding Tanks
Available in different sizes. These tanks are a necessity for office trailers that have plumbed units and or sink.
- Ideal for bulk waste storage!
- Recessed ports to accommodate various plumbing configurations
- No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
- Heavy-duty thick wall construction
- Quicker installation available
- Provides versatile storage under office trailers on job sites,
- Width: 48" (122cm)
- Height: 18" (46cm)
- Depth: 72" (183cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. empty (49.5Kg)
- Capacity: 250 gal. (945L)
- Width: 53.5" (136cm)
- Height: 16" (41cm)
- Depth: 95" (241cm)
- Weight: 130 lbs. empty (58.5Kg)
- Capacity: 300 gal. (945L)